Student Services

VA Services on Campus

We have a VA VetSuccess on Campus (VSOC) counselor on campus who supports KU students who need assistance or have questions with:

  • Figuring out career options and a major based on what you want to do post-college or that are compatible with your interests, aptitudes and abilities
  • The Ch. 31 Veteran Readiness & Employment program
  • Other VA benefits like life insurance, home loans
  • Electing VA health care benefits


Need to meet with a VSO for help with disability claims? The Kansas Commission on VA - Lawrence office that also visited campus is currently vacant. Visit the VFW's website to find VSOs in Topeka, Leavenworth and Wichita.