Current MASC Hours & Amenities
Use our contact form to reach us at any time.
The full center is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday*.
- Walk-in appointments are allowed when the full center is open, though we encourage you to schedule an appointment at least 1 business day in advance to ensure staff are available to assist.
- The center is available for virtual assistance (phone, Skype IM, Teams or video) M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Full center hours are modified the following dates:
- The full center is closed and staff are unavailable on most federal holidays with the exception of Columbus Day, Veterans Day and Presidents Day. The 24/7 lounge will remain accessible for those with swipe access.
- Oct. 11-12, 2021 (fall break) - Full center will be closed but 24/7 lounge will remain accessible for those with swipe access. Staff will be available remotely.
- Nov. 24-26 (Thanksgiving break) - Full center will be closed but 24/7 lounge will remain accessible for those with swipe access. Staff will be available remotely Nov. 24 but will be unavailable Nov. 25 & 26.
We have a flexible appointment schedule.
To schedule a time, please call or use our contact form.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (virtual, phone or in person)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, by appointment 5-8 p.m. (virtual/phone only)
- Saturdays by appointment (virtual/phone only)
- Other times are available for virtual/phone appointments, especially if you live in an overseas time zone. Message us and we are happy to accommodate.
The lounge is available with swipe access 24/7
- Students only need to swipe in after the full center is closed. On weekends and potentially at other times, students will also need to swipe to get into the building.
- As of Fall 2021, all current students with a military affiliation have automatically been granted access.
- Incoming students who have disclosed a military affiliation will automatically be given access during the first week of their first semester or can contact us if earlier access is needed. Note: It can take up to 4 business days to receive access once requested.
- The break room and printer will not be available outside of the full center hours.
Several computers are available for student use.
- The computer lab has 6 computers and webcams.
- The 24/7 lounge has 3 computers, along with CAC readers and webcams
- Students are encouraged to bring their own headsets. We also have a couple of headsets we can check out to students for use while they are in the center.