Clint Olson

  • Veterans Service Representative

Contact Info

Douglas County Senior Services Center
745 Vermont Street
Lawrence, KS 66044
Summerfield Hall, Room 345 (by appointment only)
1300 Sunnyside Avenue
Lawrence, KS 66045


The Kansas Commission on Veteran Affairs Office (KCVAO) provides a Veterans Service Representative free of charge to assist veterans & their families with applying for benefits.

Your KCVAO can help you file VA claims for:

  • Service-connected disability compensation benefits
  • VA appeals
  • VA health care benefits
  • Non-service connected pension benefits
  • Spouse and dependent benefits
  • State VA benefits

The KCVAO can also assist with:

  • Obtaining service, medical, discharge documents (DD 214)
  • Obtaining medals & awards issued to servicemembers
  • Corrections for DD 214s
  • Locating resources for homeless veterans


  • Servicemembers and veterans