- VetSuccess on Campus (VSOC) Counselor
1300 Sunnyside Ave
Lawrence, KS 66045
The VetSuccess on Campus (VSOC) program is a collaborative effort between KU and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to help veterans, servicemembers, and their qualified dependents succeed and thrive through a coordinated delivery of on-campus benefits assistance and counseling, leading to completion of their education and preparing them to enter the labor market in viable careers.
This program places a full-time VSOC counselor on the KU-Lawrence campus. KU is one of 104 schools nationwide with this program.
- Personalized career planning and guidance
- Ensuring effective use of VA benefits
- Connection to other VA benefits, e.g. VA health care & mental health services
- Veterans Readiness & Employment (VR&E) case management
- Servicemembers and veterans
- Spouses/dependents eligible for VA education benefits